We wish to inform you and the general public that the United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery Link Portal https://dvprogram.state.gov/ is now opens for interested and qualified individual. We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing USA DV-2024 Lottery Application Form. so see more details below and how to apply.Countries Not Eligible to apply for USA DV-2024 Lottery Application Form
Natives of the following countries and areas are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (including Hong Kong SAR), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, Venezuela, and Vietnam. Natives of Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible.
Requirements for United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery
- Applicants who are selected in the program (selectees) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a DV. The Department of State determines selectees through a randomized computer drawing.
- The Department of State distributes diversity visas among six geographic regions, and no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary
two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to
perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
- If you are not a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s
- country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
Link to register for United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024) Lottery
To work and live in United States of America through Lottery Visa, apply via this link – dvprogram.state.gov
There is a limited period of time during which you can register for the Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV) Program during each fiscal year. Each year, the Department of State publishes detailed instructions for entering the DV Program. These instructions include the dates of the registration period during which you will be able to enter.
All entries must be submitted electronically on the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) website during the specified registration period. No late entries or paper entries are accepted. The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period. The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. If you submit more than one entry you will be disqualified. This website does not become active for submitting an entry until the date and time specified on the DV Instructions webpage.
Detailed guidance for completing the online entry form is included in the DV Instructions.
Application Form Closing Date for USA DV-2024 Lottery Registration
The portal will be closed on the 8th of November, 2022.