This Post will focus on how to register, create account and login with Work Nation to Train and Retain Npower Batch C1 Exited Beneficiaries both Graduates and Non Graduates across the 36 States. Read more under. see details below.Federal Government to Train and Retain Exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries both graduate and non-graduate. You need to register online through Work Nation official website. Get started under.
We know some will like to know more about this Work Nation, the Work Nation is Africas’ talent/skill acquisition platform, where talents/skills are developed also and connects to opportunities across the globe.
Aims and Objectives of Work Nation
- Preparing talents to meet specific industry needs in line with global shifts in the nature of work and skill set demands.
- Customizing training curriculum to equip, up-skill and re-skill talents as best fits for global brands and the digital economy
- Pre-qualifying talents for industry-specific training and selection for internship or employment
- Blending the skills, attitude, experience and passion of talents to meet the expectations of the future of work
Featured Jobs at Work Nation
- Business Analyst
- Customer Service
- Full stack development
- Petroleum engineering
- Administrative assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Management
- Mechanical engineering
- Data analyst
- Human resources
Create an account and post your job to help you find dream talent.
To get started, create account here – www.worknation.ng/sign-up
Already have an account? Log in
After creating account ensures you login to continue your online registration.